Now that 360 video is available to anyone with a smartphone smart marketers are figuring out how they can use it to connect with customers and sell more products. Here are a few uses you may not have thought of yet:
- Product demonstrations in real world environments. Traditional video can only show a demonstration in 2d. With 360 video you can really see and feel how a product works in a real world setting. Imagine getting in a new car without driving to a dealership.
- Previewing locations. In the hotel or travel business? Don’t make your future guests guess what it will be like staying in one of your rooms. Show them in experiential video.
- Integrate 360 product video right into your e-commerce experience. Imagine what a few percentage points better online conversion can do for you metrics.
- Bring your advertising campaign to life. Add a 360 competent to your campaign and ask potential customers to experience your brand in a new way.
- Use 360 live video to offer customers a live and direct VR brand experience.
These are just a few ways we think 360 video is going to transform marketing in the near future. Want a little help getting your 360 brand experience up and running? We’re here to help.