Fluid Films is your top resource in Atlanta for professional-quality YouTube’s Live Streaming Service. YouTube’s young audience is always looking for the freshest content. This is why YouTube is rewarding companies who are utilizing it’s “Live” feature in searches and on their “Live” page that aggregates live streaming content. Fluid Films can provide you the expertise and equipment you need to deliver the high-quality video and stream it to YouTube’s Live service.
YouTube Live API provides the ability to professionally broadcast your content live on YouTube
A professional YouTube Live streaming event has more in common with a live television broadcast than a blogger or social media personality “going live” on their Android or iOS device. Fluid Films utilizes the latest multi-camera setups with live switching, professional audio mixing and even includes on-air graphics.
By utilizing YouTube’s Live streaming API services instead of a mobile app, Fluid Films is giving your business the opportunity to utilize any video production resources your video requires to stand out. Tools like professional external and wireless microphones, multiple professional-grad cameras including SteadiCams and proper onscreen brand graphics so your brand gets the attention it deserves. Your company and brand needs to look and sound amazing when utilizing YouTube Live.
What Makes a YouTube Live Streaming Broadcast Professional
Here are some factors that can make your next YouTube Live Streaming broadcast look and sound great
- The actual live performance is critical in making your livestream professional quality. If you’re a business, consider a spokesman, spokeswoman or an actor to help you introduce your product even if you will be the main subject.
- The integrity of the video stream of paramount importance. Make sure you have a good quality wired or professional LiveU device connected to the internet and the pro devices providing the video stream. It is crucial the hardware your using does not fail in to providing a high-quality live streaming production during the event. Failure is not an option.
- Attractively lighting the actors so that your on-camera talent look their best is often overlooked by semi-pro live streamers. It’s the equivalent of showing up for a date dressed in your work clothes. It just doesn’t look right.
- Professionally mixed live audio. Sure we’ve all heard unprofessional audio in podcasts and video chats. But we don’t have patience for it from a brands on a Facebook Live Stream. It will seem like you don’t care about your message.
- Professional on-screen graphics ensures your brand is getting the attention it deserves. You can’t imagine a sports or news event without proper brand graphics and you should never imagine your company’s event without them either.
- A carefully planned and rehearsed live streaming production is crucial to your success. A carefully planned and rehearsed live streaming production is crucial to your success. Now say it again. Preparation is the key to success.
These are just a few of the keys to success for your next YouTube live streaming event. Please reach out to us at Fluid Films for more information on how we can make your next product or promotional event a Facebook live streaming success.