Commercial Production In Six Easy Steps
Getting the most out of a commercial production can be hard. That’s why we’re providing these easy to follow steps.
- Know your product or services. Understand it inside and out from the consumer’s perspective. Why on earth would someone spend money on it? Why not the competition? Explain it in one simple sentence. That should be your strategy.
- Write a script and/or develop rough storyboards. Or hire a professional writer to concept and write a great script for you based on your strategy.
- Find a director and production company. Look for a commercial production company that can tell a story, provide a style you like, has an understanding of your vision and also can work with your budget. Bigger isn’t always better.
- Supervise and talk about it till you’re blue in the face. There’s little worse that can happen on production than not having your vision understood. Over communicate and you won’t regret it.
- Guide it through post. Hire a post facility to turn your rough materials into greatness. Again, look for partners that understand your vision.
- Buy media. Now that your baby has been birthed you’ll want to show it to the world.
Want to learn more about the commercial production process and how to make yours great? Just contact us and set up a call to find out how we can help.